Friday 23 July 2010

Trades: 22 Jul 2010, GBP/USD

Seems like I have repeated my mistake again. 22 July 2010, mid day, GBP/USD have rise a lot that time. And I am so caught up testing my technical analysis I never realize I am entering wrong trade.


What I have missed out is the news. There are important news out during the day. On earlier the day, The EU doing good and pulling GU up.
  • French Flash Manufacturing PMI doing not so good compare to forecast,
  • French Flash Service doing better than forecast,
  • German Flash Manufacturing PMI doing way better than forecast,
  • German Flash Service PMI also doing better than forecast.
  • Euro Flash Manufacturing PMI and Service PMI both also doing better than forecast.

Later after the announcements, 2 more came in,
  • U.K. retail sales m/m doing better than forecast,
  • EUR industrial new orders m/m also doing better than forecast

Overall this gives a very good impression on overall Europe economy. If I have notice it I would have few profitable trades in the day.