Thursday 8 July 2010

My journey begins

Mid of March 2010, where my journey begins;
After fed up with my desk job, and lack of money, I was looking at various investment plan, after much thought and recommendation by my friend Kenny, I have decided to start learning Forex by my own.

It’s a new yet foreign territory for me. With many people highly recommended, I start by reading at babypips (http://www.babypips.com/school/). I reading it when I at work, I reading it when I in toilet (printout), I reading it when I am on bus, while watching TV, etc. And pretty soon I finish all the articles there. Pretty interesting way they put it.


(babypips.com, highly recommended on sam-fx.blogspot.com)

Then I start to dig in deeper on each area: candle stick patterns, indicators, fundamentals. I read what I can find on the web, and I read whatever that have more details. In the same time glad that I get some videos from my friends for reference too.

The jorney starts a new milestone in April 2010, when I started demo account and start using MetaTrader4. I start test out all the indicators, testing out all the systems I found.

In this blog I will share out all that I have learn, so that we can all learn together and move forward.