Monday 23 August 2010

"so suprise me U rather pay money for gambling in Forex instead of this good oppotunity"

I have this statement from a friend. Apologies for the spelling mistake, I have to leave the sentence in tact Well it all started when he ask me to join some business course to teach about online selling (at eBay). The course cost few thousands bucks and teaches about online selling and marketing by some so-called experts, and guarantees 5 figure income a day. Like other people that is motivated he is very motivated to join the course. I have told him politely is not the course I would join

So surprise he said this to me at desperation. I not like it when people say that. When you study and know what you are doing, it’s not “Gambling”. Well I would start my online business soon. I might spend hundreds or thousands of bucks on books and other resource too. Just that I not really into any course at this point. There’s no point arguing with my friend too. I hate it when people put trading together with gambling, this is very narrow minded. Wish him all the best in the course, and hope he break even soon.