Friday 13 August 2010

books: The Complete Guide to Day Trading

Not long ago I publish post about trading style. There are no rights or wrong about what you choose, some may choose swing trading, day trading or even scalping. Here I would like to recommend one book I read not long ago: The Complete Guide To Day Trading by Markus Heitkoetter.

The book not just talk about forex, but other kinds of trading also, such as stock, futures, options, etc. The author starts of by introduction to day trading, and selecting the market that best fits you. The books move on deeper on strategy and other information.

This book definitely helps those who into day trading. Quote from the book “My Objective: I am determined that this book will save you both money and time when it comes to your trading goals. I’m convinced that it will help you become the trader you want to be.”