Thursday 2 September 2010

strategy: Rob Booker’s “Strategy 10”

The past few weeks I feel very much stressed out, and I don’t know why. It seems like all trades doesn’t went my way. This affected my eating and sleeping routine, and this is not good. Then this week I started following “strategy 10”. Surprisingly I feel relax, and happy. “Strategy 10” is not really a trading strategy; it is more to a disciplinary guide. This is the first ebook written by Rob Booker. Let’s see how this works.



“Strategy 10” is not really a trading strategy. There are no entry rules or indicators to follow. The “strategy 10” simply says that, we look for trade that could earn 10 pips. After 10 pips, we are out. We well not be looking at 100 pips trade. Each day we earn 10 pips and turn off the monitor. It takes some times to get used to it, but I think this is a good way to train our discipline too. Rob Booker did mention that we could trail our stops if the price moves our way, to capture more pips. So the rule is simple: Take 10 pips each day; turn off the monitor.

I not sure how real Rob Booker is as a trader (there are many people commented on the course he giving). But this “strategy 10” does help me be less tress; and trained my discipline in trading. To obtain a free copy of this ebook, you may visit Rob’s website at http://www.robbooker.com/

p.s. Just notice he keep facial hair since last time I visit… nice choice of style, I like it.. lol.